The owner of the website www.artisgain.com is MINIRICH TECH S.R.L., a limited liability company with its registered office at Mihai Viteazu street no.24, Miheșu de Cîmpie, Mureș County, registered under the Trade Register with the number J26/887/2018 and the Tax Code 39445730.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR") provides the following legal principles for processing personal data:
• Legality, fairness and transparency: We process data legally and transparently, and provide proper information to our clients.
• Data minimization: We only collect data that is necessary for the purposes described in this policy, and we do not retain data for longer than is necessary.
• Lawfulness of processing: We process data in a lawful manner and only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
• Accountability: We are responsible for ensuring compliance with the GDPR and have put in place appropriate measures to ensure data protection.
• Data transfer outside the EU: We do not transfer personal data outside the European Union unless appropriate safeguards are in place.
• Data control: Customers have the right to review, modify or delete their personal data and exercise other related rights.
• Data integrity and purpose limitation: We use data only for the purposes described at the time of collection, and ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
• Security: We have implemented security and encryption measures to protect information. However, no website, application or internet connection is completely safe.
TYPES OF INFORMATION
You can use our website without disclosing your personal information. However, to benefit from our services, you need to provide your data in a form. The data we may collect includes your full name, phone number and email address. We may also collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as your IP address, internet browser, ads you clicked, location, and web pages you visit on our website. In addition to the types of information described earlier, we may also collect information about your forex trading activity, including the instruments traded, transaction amounts, and other related data.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We collect your information for specific and legitimate purposes, including but not limited to:
• Concluding or executing a contract between you and us;
• Answering your questions and requests;
• Marketing, but only with your prior consent;
• Providing and improving the services and products we offer;
• Diagnosing or fixing technical issues;
• To verify your eligibility for cashback rewards and to calculate the amount of cashback you are entitled to;
• To communicate with you about the cashback service, including updates, changes, and other relevant information;
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws.
• Establishing or claiming a right in court.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in each email or by submitting a written request to the email address email@example.com.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved in data processing. For this purpose, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other confidentiality practices. Our security procedures are continually reviewed on the basis of new technological developments. For more information on our security practices, please contact us through the contact form in the Contact section of the website. In case of a data breach, we will notify you within a reasonable time after the discovery of such breach, unless a qualified public body determines that the notification would impede criminal investigation or harm national security. We will promptly respond to your questions about such a data breach.
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
• Right to request the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data.
• Right to withdraw your consent;
• Right to be informed about your data processing;
• Right to access your data;
• Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
• Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten");
• Right to restrict the processing;
• Right to data portability;
• Right to object to data processing;
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
• Right to appeal to a competent authority;
• Right to file a complaint before a Supervisory Authority.
QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we own, you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within the time period required by applicable laws and regulations.